Thanks everyone for a great Fall Campout!
We had a great time learning and practicing Leave No Trace & Outdoor Ethics despite the wet weather.
- Welcoming new cubs and their families into the packs
- Sharing time and space with Pack 307 from Mount Penn
- Respecting the baby snake habitat
- Kevin's fantastic help cooking chicken fajitas
- Hike and tour around Hopewell Furnace
- Ice Cream and Sarsaparilla floats
- Chorus of 'coon dogs (lol)
- The Sun coming out on Sunday!
More on Leave No Trace:
Leave No Trace is a great organization promoting responsible use of our natural resources. If you're interested in learning more and maybe getting involved, check out their website, https://lnt.org/